SERVICES & WARRANTY
Our Jewelry Maintenance Services
with our compliments, free of charge
Every visit to Bob Schoenborn's Jewelry brings services to you free of charge.
- Professional Jewelry Consultations
- Jewelry Inspection and Cleaning
- Estimate of Jewelry Repair
- Gift Wrapping
Bob Schoenborn's Jewelry offers a variety of jewelry repair and design services. From ring sizing to restoring a family heirloom, our on-site repair shop with 50+ years of jewelry repair expertise is ready to address all of your repair needs. Our professional Goldsmiths are ready to assist you with:
- Repair work to sterling silver, gold or platinum
- Jewelry sizing of rings, bracelets and necklaces
- Fine jewelry restoration
- Stone setting
- Jewelry soldering
- Jewelry cleaning
- Polishing and refinishing
- Custom design
Bob Schoenborn's Jewelry is the place to go to make all of your jewelry dreams come true! Are you looking to remount your diamond or gemstone jewelry into something new? Choose from hundreds of remount styles or create your very own design. Custom pieces can be created as pendants, rings, earrings and bracelets.
Rhodium is a precious metal, a member of the platinum family. Rhodium electroplating is used, especially on jewelry, to provide a surface that will resist scratches and tarnish, and give a white, reflective appearance. Rhodium plating is most often found on white gold. Our qualified staff plates your white gold jewelry right here in store. First, all of the deep scratches are removed from your jewelry with a hand tool at the goldsmith bench. Then, the rest of the prepping process is completed on the polishing wheel. Once the piece is cleaned, we use a series of chemicals and electricity to plate the jewelry. When completely finished, your jewelry will have its white, lustrous finish back.
Appraisals are provided for jewelry purchased at Bob Schoenborn’s Jewelry upon request, free of charge. For jewelry not purchased at Bob Schoenborn’s Jewelry, our appraisers are ready to assist you with all of your appraisal needs. Charges may vary. Please contact us for more information.
Take advantage of our Wish List program that is offered here at Bob Schoenborn’s Jewelry. Do you sense an engagement in the future? Help out your significant other by stopping in to look at our large instore selection of engagement rings and wedding bands. When you find styles that you like, we can file them on your wish list. Those wish lists are kept on hand for any future purchases when you’re ready. However, wish lists are not just for engagement and wedding bands; they make perfect guides for any gift giving occasion.
A Bob Schoenborn's Jewelry, a gift certificate is perfect for any occasion. Beautifully gift-wrapped upon request and easy to purchase, gift certificates are available in any denomination and can be redeemed at any time.
Special orders are NOT exchangeable or returnable. A special order constitutes any merchandise ordered, custom-made or altered at that customer's request.
Bob Schoenborn's Jewelry offers an interest-free layaway plan. Our layaway plan requires only a 25% deposit with equal payments every 30 days.
In addition to financing with approved credit options offered by Wells Fargo, Bob Schoenborn’s Jewelry accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and short term layaways.
Things You Should Know About Your Fine Jewelry
- You should never expose your jewelry to any household cleaners. Certain household and industrial chemicals may cause jewelry to corrode or wear faster. Remove jewelry when using bleaches or exposing to chlorine (such as swimming pools and hot tubs). Bob Schoenborn’s Jewelry is not responsible for this type of damage.
- We recommend that you insure your jewelry in the event that it is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair. This type of insurance can be purchase through homeowners or renters insurance and NOT through Bob Schoenborn’s Jewelry. For more information feel free to call or stop in the store with questions.